TTT: Top Ten Favorite ALA Moments

9:39:00 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. "This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!"


June 28: Freebie! Topic of your choice.

As ALA was this past weekend, I thought I might snag the TTT topic from Christina and compile a list of my favorite moments from the past four days! In no particular order...




  1. Getting to meet all my blogger friends IRL. It's one thing to talk online all the time, but putting a physical face to the name, hearing their voice, watching their mannerisms in person and actually holding a conversation in person... that can't be beat.




  2. The shenanigans that went on in my ALA Orlando Squad group DM at just about any given moment...
  3. MC's haunted hotel sink and Macmillan and Cheese.
  4. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS MORE BOOKS -- just being surrounded by everything I love most in the world... It was like walking into a Costco-sized Barnes & Noble and being told I had won a shopping spree with an unlimited budget.
  5. Florida Blogger Squad Harry Potter Day! I almost want to make this an annual thing, I had so much fun.

  6. This picture.



  7. Meeting Lemony Snickett and Scott Westerfield, all casual like no biggie.

  8.  And Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian, and Morgan Matson in a similar manner.

  9. Actually, just meeting so many incredible authors and realizing they were having the exact same kid-in-a-candy-shop-reaction as I was.


    Stephanie Garber!


    Tobie Easton and Jennifer Jenkins!


    Kami Garcia! (finally!)


    Dawn Kurdagich, my new bff and snapchat queen!
  10. Fairy sex fiestas...

  11. And last but not least, not to be all cliche, but.... The friendships formed and the memories made with some of the greatest people I've ever met in the bookish community!
    (but a nice big haul of 80+ books doesn't hurt, either...)




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That picture! That picture... I can't wait for ALAMW and I'e hardly even begun to get through my books from annual xD

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide