The Disney Princess Tag

9:22:00 AM

Hello everyone! I'm here with another fun tag, this time I was tagged by my friend Lillie  to do the Disney Princess Tag. Each princess is a different question, and I do love my Disney princesses, so let's get started!



Snow White -- Name your favorite classic
I have always loved the Sherlock Holmes novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, namely The Hound of the Baskervilles. But I think my most favorite classic is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. This book speaks to me in its writing, I've never seen a lovelier piece of literature. The story itself wasn't exactly the greatest, but it's the writing at its core that sold me.

Cinderella -- Name a book that kept you up well past your bedtime
The first book I ever stayed up all night to read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when I was 9 years old and the book had just been released. More recently, I stayed up all day and night last Christmas to read the Mara Dyer books.

Aurora -- Name your favorite classic romance
I can't say I've read many classic romance novels, but of the one or two in my repertoire Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen has really stood out to me!

Ariel -- name a book that's about making sacrifices and fighting for your dreams
The first book that comes to mind is Vampire Academy. In this series, Rose gave up everything she had ever wanted in life to chase after her own happy ending.

Belle -- Name a book with a smart and independent female character
The Infernal Devices trilogy features a girl torn between two men who love her and whom she loves the same, but despite this I find that Tessa is one of the most brilliant and independent heroines I have ever read because of how her love for others and desire to protect them is her priority, not her romance.

Jasmine -- Name a book with a character who challenged the social conventions of his or her world
I could probably name a hundred characters from YA lit who did this but I'll narrow it down to Alina from the Grisha trilogy, Rose from VA, and Tris from Divergent. These girls all rose to the occasion and instead of being compliant with the divisions in their society, they sought to normalize these differences.

Pocahontas -- Name a book whose ending was a rollercoaster of emotions
The ending of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart absolutely destroyed me because I never even saw it coming. I spent a good solid hour crying once I finished that book; not because it was sad (it really wasn't) but because I'm just a big baby and that book made me an emotional wreck.

Mulan -- Name a book with a kick-ass female character
Hands down, Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

Tiana -- Name a book feature a hardworking, self-made character
It's been so long since I read this book, but Modo from The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade comes to mind. His character development over the course of the book from a self-pitying sideshow act to an accomplished spy with an incredible gift. I'm getting nostalgic now, I need to reread this book!

Rapunzel -- Name a book that features an artist
This one was really tough to figure out, but Clary from The Mortal Instruments loves drawing and sketching and painting!

Merida -- Name a book that features a mother-daughter relationship
This one also made me think for a bit, but it made me realize that the mother-daughter dynamic between Mara Dyer and her mom is a lot like my mother and me.

Anna and Elsa -- Name a book that features a great relationship between siblings
I have been answering a lot of questions with Mara Dyer, but the relationship between Mara and Her brothers was so cute and so funny, it felt like the way real life siblings would behave.


If you would like to participate in this tag, then I tag you! Please put your link in the comments once you're done so I can see it!
Who's your favorite Disney princess? Mine is Rapunzel!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide