June 26, 2018 at 09:55AM

10:26:00 AM


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Ko9UHV 💎 true story: in 2015 when I went to YALLFest, my dad and I met @reallyrichelle at a signing, and I of course wanted to talk to her about her books; but she and my dad wound up talking to each other for ten minutes about bacon. 🤷🏽‍♀️ hey, it still made for a unique experience and a funny memory! And Richelle is one of those authors who is super chill and down to earth when you meet her, made the experience that much better chatting about breakfast foods 😂 💎 are you guys excited for the third addition to #TheGlitteringCourt series? #TheEmeraldSea looks like it’s going to be great, and I can’t wait to put all three covers side by side!How gorgeous have these covers been?! 💎 QOTD: what is your favorite Richelle Mead series? I personally love her Vampire Academy books, through and through. I tore the series apart when I was in high school, reading a book every other day until I finished!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide