October 22, 2016 at 11:10AM

11:10:00 AM


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2euaV34 🍕I finally got my hands on a copy of KOA by David Arnold! Highly recommended to me by so many blogger friends, I can't wait to dig into this one. Thank you for the trade, Morrisa! @empressofstorms 🌮I'm told that the characters eat delicious dinner food quite often but I was in a total bottomless pit snacking mode last night when I took this photo. 😂 ☕️ Fall weather is FINALLY here in Tallahassee, today's weather is GORGEOUS at 58 degrees, cloud-free and sunny! Trader Joe's has spiced apple cider that's to die for if you hear it for a minute in the microwave. Fall in a cup! 🍰 QOTD: What's your favorite snack to eat in the fall? Honey crisp apples and caramel dip is my main weakness. My mom and I will also buy pumpkin spice marshmallows to make some Halloween Rice Krispy treats!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide