Playlist: The Retribution of Mara Dyer

12:00:00 PM


"Do you love me?"

                       There was a pause before Noah spoke. He shifted in the bed and rested his hand on my cheek.

                                    "Madly."

A book soundtrack and MADNESS playlist.


  1. Hearing Damage // Thom Yorke
  2. Gasoline // Halsey
  3. Storms // Fleetwood Mac
  4. Running If You Call My Name // Haim
  5. Killing You // Broods
  6. Bloodstream // Stateless
  7. Sympathy for the Devil // The Rolling Stones
  8. Slip // Elliot Moss
  9. I Had Me A Girl // The Civil Wars
  10. Heavy In Your Arms // Florence + The Machine
  11. Last Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion // Oliver Tank
  12. Colors, Pt. 2 // Halsey
Listen here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide