October 20, 2016 at 02:57PM

2:57:00 PM


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2epOL12 🕯 You guys know I'm utterly addicted to candles, so I figured I would give this a shot! 🕯 Hello, Raquel & Melting Library! My name is Giselle and I'm a blogger, bookstagrammer, and self-professed candle addict who lives in sunny Florida! I'm currently living in Tallahassee attending school at Florida State University (GO SEMINOLES!). I would love to rep for The Melting Library because your candles are some of the most unique when it comes to book-inspired scents, rather than your generic smells people often associate with characters and books. You evidently give careful thought and consideration to each new scent, and I aim to bring that same creativity to my photos should I be selected as a rep. My favorite candle smells are the ones that can take me somewhere new, that remind me of a special place or memory, or just feel like home. I also love to support small businesses and entrepreneurs and have purchased from your shop in the past! 💡 Thank you for considering me as a rep, if you have any further questions feel free to reach out to me here or on Twitter 💕 #TMLRepSubmissions2 @themeltinglibrary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide