Top Ten Tuesday: Quotes I Loved from Books I Read This Year

8:39:00 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. "This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!"

November 17: Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So (taken from my post topic from Freebie week)

  1. "Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost. I am not ruined. I am ruination." - Genya Safin, Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  2. “What is infinite? The universe and the greed of men.”  - Ilya Morozova, Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  3. "Be a little kinder than you have to. Do not accept an evil you can change. Always do what you are afraid to do. Don't eat yellow snow. Don't eat anything bigger than your ass." - We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  4. “You could rattle the stars," she whispered. "You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.”  - Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  5. "The gods rule us still. They have come down from the stars. And they are no longer kind." - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  6. "That might be a little not good. Ish." - Tony Stark, Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
  7. "He tasted like joy, and joy tasted better on Earth." - The 100 by Kass Morgan
  8. "If you listen long enough to the whispers, you will hear the truth." - A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
  9. "Mmm. O positive, my favorite.” 
    “Is it? I thought it was a cabernet sauvignon.” 
    “So it is,” said Adrian, straight-faced. “My mistake."  - Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  10. "If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one." - Noah Shaw, The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Oh, come on. You guys knew I had to sneak in my favorite book boyfriend there at the end... It's only been about a year since I read that trilogy, yet it feels like so much longer! What are some standout quotes from books you've read in the last year-ish?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide