Live Blog: Read-a-Thon!

12:50:00 PM

Hour five of Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon is approaching! After waking up about an hour after my time zone's start time, rolling out of bed, making pancakes, and doing all my chores, I'm finally able to sit down to read. This is my first Read-a-thon, and since I haven't really been able to participate much today, I'm looking forward to the next one!
I'm currently reading Leigh Bardugo's Ruin and Rising, and I'm hoping to finish it today. My parents had other plans, however, and I'm currently running some errands with them. Hopefully I can get home soon and really get to reading!
I hope to soon post my YALLFest TBR list, as that's what I plan on trying to power through in the next three weeks!
To those of you who have been going steady the past few hours, hang in there, you got this! May your coffee cups be full and your reading spaces forever comfy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide